This post is dedicated to every woman who is diligently pursuing excellence in all her life’s endeavors. How awesome, fearfully and wonderfully made you are!
God took some time to make every human being and even more time to make a woman – a virtuous woman – with all her intricacies and complexities which make her so unique. For this reason, we as women must show forth the light of Him who has created us. I believe that every woman is powerful beyond measure with great deposit waiting to be cultivated.
The Virtuously Empowered Squaw is part of a book that I am currently working on, excitedly, and in talking about a virtuous woman, Proverbs 31:10-31 does justice in giving a very descriptive image of this woman. She has some great qualities that we as women must aspire to have. As works in progress, everyday presents an opportunity for us to apply and live out these attributes!
Below are 15 of some of her great attributes and character:
The Virtuous Woman:
- She is priceless
- She is a great homemaker / Wife and her husbands heart safely trusts her.
- She is a Successful Business Woman
- She is hardworking and dislikes idleness
- She is seeks to be prosperous / an investor
- She is strong and elegant
- She is a good leader
- She is generous and caring
- She is not afraid of the future
- She is proactive
- She is full of wisdom / A Teacher
- She is an effective mother
- She is excellent in her pursuit
- She knows that she is favored
- She fears the Lord
- She is virtuously empowered to empower!
Do you know any virtuous woman around you? Do not hesitate to celebrate her for her price is indeed far above rubies… Let us know who she is and we’d celebrate her with you – Scroll down to the comment section of this post 🙂
I personally have so many of them to celebrate, my two beloved mothers, my God mother Bishop Peace Okonkwo, and to all my adorable female mentors, too numerous to mention… I celebrate these women and I remain blessed to have them in life.